The goal of the Engineering Department is to provide innovative and economical infrastructure solutions for the sustainable development, preservation, and enhancement of our community.
Responsibilities include permitting activities within the city's rights of way; designing and administering various public works projects, including streets, drainage, sanitary sewer and providing support for various city departments.
- MS4 Phase II General Permit -- NPDES Permit No. ALR040052
- Stormwater Ordinance 802(08)
- Storm Water Management
- Additional Information on Storm Water
- Storm Water Managament Program
- Storm Water Management Program Revisions
- 2015-2016 MS4 Annual Report
If you should have any questions or need further assistance contact us.